Across the world, whether run publicly or privately, hospitals and businesses have strict budgets with large overheads; so can’t afford to waste time or money on inefficient printing issues. This is especially true in an industry where every pound or dollar spent on printing means fewer resources for patient care.
However, healthcare organisations need to manage their IT budgets carefully. Many organisations have already chosen to implement print management software, such as PaperCutMF. The Intuitive for PaperCut dashboard solution takes your investment in print management one step further.
Intuitive for PaperCut Helps You to Visualise and Manage Your Print Usage
Intuitive for PaperCut is a pre-integrated BI solution designed specifically for PaperCut MF. It is delivered with a complete set of standard configurations in hours not weeks. Monthly reports for different budget holders are automated and personalised with no effort.
Intuitive’s approach of providing embedded Data Analytics and Dashboards which are pre-integrated with leading Print Management solutions means that healthcare organisations can quickly increase the value of the data held in their systems without needing specialist technical resources in-house.
The visual dashboards identify where you can improve the efficiency of your print infrastructure in three key areas:
- Cost – identify how you can reduce the cost of printing per employee throughout public or private hospitals.
- Waste – show how you can help to reduce print waste and ultimately contribute towards reducing the environmental impact of printing.
- User Behaviour – Gain insight into what employees are printing and at what volume so that you can identify areas for cost savings and encourage the behaviour you require.
- Fit for Purpose – the Intuitive pre-designed dashboards that answer specific queries: print usage and patterns across different departments, students, pupils and teachers.
- Personalisation – the data presented is relevant to that user and quickly shows them what they need to know, without having to plough through pages of irrelevant content
- Data Enhancement – users are provided with more than “raw” data – for example, rather than just reporting actual numbers, we can compare data against targets, forecasts and/or historic trends
- Actionable Information – the dashboard data allows users to take action to correct issues quickly
- Seamless – users are able to access the information wherever they are (for example on a tablet or phone in a departmental or budgetary review meeting)
Our white paper considers the challenges around print management in the healthcare sector and discusses how a better understanding of printing activity could be highly beneficial.
Take a look at our white paper here: