Intuitive and the Environment
“Companies that ignore their impact on the environment don’t just alienate customers and turn off investors. Ultimately, says a new business brief from the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), they face ‘existential challenges’.” – UN’s Global Environment Outlook for Business 2019 brief.
Intuitive Business Intelligence and the Environment
There are many different ways a business can become sustainable: reducing waste, preventing pollution, adopting clean energy, conserving water, greening the planet by planting trees, using sustainable materials, making our products sustainable and by adopting sustainable business travel policies.
Here are some of the ways that Intuitive Business Intelligence is working to become more sustainable and reduce its impact on the environment.
- Minimise waste, reuse and recycle.
- Minimise energy and water use.
- Purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
- Train, educate and inform our employees.
- Encourage employees to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Encourage the adoption of these principals by our suppliers.
Download our Environmental Document here.
Visualising the Environmental Impact of Printing :
Our print management dashboards allow users to visualise the environmental impact of printing:
- Show summary of environmental impact of printing.
- Analyse by CO2 produced, energy usage and trees consumed.
- Analyse breakdown by department and month.
- Demonstrate the impact of printing habits.
- Assess the impact of implementing rules in your print management software.
Intuitive Business Intelligence Environmental Policy
Here at Intuitive Business Intelligence, we are aware of our social responsibilities when it comes to the environment. Our objective is to provide a quality of service that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, and we will strive to keep environmental impact at the forefront of our company.
Our policy, therefore, is to:
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision-making and activities.
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Minimise energy and water use within our organisation and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimise the consumption of natural resources.
- As far as is possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Promote environmental awareness among out employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Always inform partners about the environmental effect that printing has.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- Where requires by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programmes.
- We will encourage the adoption of similar principles by our suppliers.
Download our Environmental Policy Document here.
If you would like to find out more about how Intuitive dashboards can help you understand the impact of your organisation’s printing, please contact us