BLOG: Using Intuitive dashboards to identify large print jobs for PaperCut Job Ticketing
In our new series of blog posts, we’ll be taking a look at how Intuitive for PaperCut dashboards can help to identify opportunities for digital transformation. Using a series of Customer Use Cases, we’ll present some real-life examples of where we’ve worked with customers to better understand their print / scan / copy usage and what the next steps were.
This second use case is from a Legal Services firm who installed the Intuitive for PaperCut dashboards. After a few months of using them, the partner account team went in to review the data to see what it showed.
The Business Issue
- The Intuitive dashboards were used to review the printing jobs by page volume.
- The data showed that a considerable number of large print jobs were being printed out locally (at a high cost per page) rather than being sent to the organisations print room which had been installed specifically to handle these types of print jobs.
- The dashboards allowed the team to quickly identify which users and departments this demand was coming from.
The Transformation Opportunity
- Using the Intuitive dashboards to identify the issue, it was decided to implement Papercut Job ticketing – this gave users a simple way to submit an order online using Papercut MF.
- A further opportunity is under investigation to work with the customer to deliver the content electronically using an ECM solution.
Find out more about using Intuitive Dashboards with PaperCut job ticketing
Interested to find out more?
Find out about our latest release of Intuitive for PaperCut MF.
Contact your nearest Authorised Solution Centre today.