Join the Team
Just want a job? – We’re probably not right for you. Want to join a team and have a fulfilling career? Then see below for our current vacancies:
Accounts and Admin Assistant
Reporting to: Finance and Operations Manager
Location: Head Office in Leeds (with option for hybrid working)
Working Hours: Flexible (16 hours per week)
Salary: Starting range £20-£22k pro-rata + pension scheme (NEST)
A recent expansion in our business has created an opportunity for a part time accounts & admin assistant to join our team. Reporting to our Financial & Operations Director, you will assist within our sales accounting and reporting, arranging UK and overseas travel for our teams and assisting with expenses claims as well as other duties as required. The role will assist across our accounts and sales teams and is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to help Intuitive drive our business forward, implement process improvement and continue our expansion.
The role is based in Leeds city centre and there is scope for some home working as mutually agreed.
Working hours are 16 hours a week and that ideally will be completed over 3 days but for the right candidate we can offer flexibity.
Intuitive is a global provider of Data Visualisation Tools for Application Developers and Software Resellers. Formed by a team of highly experienced entrepreneurs and software developers the aim of Intuitive BI from the outset was to create a different type of BI solution. The team recognised that for Business Intelligence to deliver, companies needed easy to use tools that could be deployed to all employees and beyond organisational boundaries to customers and suppliers.
Intuitive BI sells exclusively through its network of value-added partners. We work closely with our partners in specific application areas such as Print and Process Management so that data held within their applications can be made more valuable to customers. With partners and customers in 12 different countries aross the world, Intuitive is a fast growing and exciting business to be part of.
- Managing the accounts email box and dealing with any queries/requests from customers or other departments regarding customer orders.
- Receive and process inbound purchase orders, review, and issue order acknowledgements.
- Manage the sales invoicing process from Invoice to Cash, including posting invoices to Sage 50 online.
- Debt chasing.
- Sales reporting as required.
- Assist with travel arrangements for all teams and directors, especially for overseas travel.
- Manage and book internal & external meeting rooms and desk space.
- Manage monthly staff expenses collation.
- Assist with event administration for our own and partner events.
- Administer Partner Portal registrations.
- Assist with organising team meetings / team social activities.
- Keen eye for detail as well as strong numerical skills.
- Experience with Sage 50 accounts and bookeeping is preferred.
- Experience in office administration with proven IT Skills in Microsoft packages in particular Excel.
- Good communication skills at all levels within a business both internal and external personnel.
- To be able to demonstrate being a self starter and effectively work remotely as well as participating in team meetings.
- To have developed skills in multitasking and workload priorities and have a positive adaption to change.
What we can offer
- Work for a high growth, fast paced technology business
- Flexible working hours
- Prestige City centre location
- Pension scheme (NEST)
- Regular company social activities
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover note to our Finance & Operations Director email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 2nd June 2023