Join the Team
Just want a job? – We’re probably not right for you. Want to join a team and have a fulfilling career? Then see below for our current vacancies.
Job Description: Product Specialist
A recent expansion in partners and markets has created an opportunity for a pre-sales specialist to join the team. The role will primarily be focused on helping our sales team engage with the technical teams in our partners. This is a new dedicated role in Intuitive enabling the right candidate to make their mark in an exciting and dynamic environment
The role is based in our HQ in Leeds with the opportunity for flexible and home working. There will be a requirement to travel (in the UK & Overseas) to support partners meetings and events.
Working hours are 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday but on occasion, you might be required to support a partner meeting outside those hours due to time zone differences or stay overnight in a hotel as required.
The role is to provide support to our sales team in order to deliver partner and customer success, and to act as a bridge between the technical and sales teams.
Key Objectives Are:
- Provide high-quality product & solution demonstrations
- Respond to pre-sales technical queries from partners
- Co-ordinate bid & tender responses requested from our partners
- Co-ordinate proof of concepts with help from the technical team
- Feedback solutions requirements and new ideas from partners and customers into the development roadmap
- Assist in onboarding and training new partners
- Provide input to the Product Manager in developing training materials for partners
- Technical data sheets
- Solution brochures
Essential Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills at all levels within a business both internal and external.
- Flexible approach to working – working closely with both sales and product departments as required.
- A genuine interest in learning about new software products to a deep level and passing that knowledge on to others
- Self-motivated and keen to bring new ideas forward based on customer conversations
Education and Experience
- Experience in providing pre-sales support for a software product
- Some knowledge and experience of Business Intelligence or reporting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows architecture and basic networking principles.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Full UK driving licence
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Experience in designing business intelligence reporting and/or dashboards.
- Some knowledge of databases and data manipulation.
- Cloud computing knowledge especially around Azureto the organization overall.
How to Apply
All applications must be made through LinkedIn or Indeed.
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is 18/11/22 and no direct CV’s will be considered until after the closing date.